The Geek Spot
Friday, November 04, 2005
  Day four 4
Day 4 of NaNoWriMo. Wow. Here is my latest Word word count:

Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
5,578 / 50,000
(11.2%)


As you can see, the number is growing. If you are also a NaNo, you may notice that my word counts here are lower than the counts on my NaNo profile. That is because I upload my "novel" into the NaNo word counter, which always give a higher word count than Word, so I am not cheating. I like the Word word count still, it keeps me in perspective.

I went home early and actually got some writing done. My chapters are already changing. I am going to either have to add another chapter into the outline, or change my chapter outline. But I am almost done with Chapter 3, I just have to write one more scene. Then I can start with Chapter 4. So it is looking good for me to have written through Chapter 4 by Saturday.
 
Comments:
Need help?
Here I am, from spain.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
This is my totally geeky blog. I will be giving updates on all my sci-fi related gossip, the latest and coolest podcasts I have discovered, where my writing is at, and a whole lot more.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbia, Maryland, United States

You will learn...