The Geek Spot
Sunday, November 06, 2005
  Day 6
I had planned for this to be my off day, but never mind that. My personal goal had been to finish CHapter 4, and I did that plus started on Chapter 5. I logged onto thewebsite to find a message saying that we should be shooting for a goal of 10,002 words and we would be set for Week 2. So of course I had to reach that goal as well. Maybe tomorrw I'll feel better, but I cna harldy think right now(let alone type). I am sure every word I wrote was utter crap.

Here it is...

Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
10,072 / 50,000
(20.1%)


whew, exhausted. Once again, that is my word count.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
This is my totally geeky blog. I will be giving updates on all my sci-fi related gossip, the latest and coolest podcasts I have discovered, where my writing is at, and a whole lot more.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Columbia, Maryland, United States

You will learn...